Director | Designer | Leader of Creative Partnerships | Technical Storyteller | Human-Centered Choice Architect and Communicator | Performing Artist
I am a performance artist/designer and experienced leader in collaborative environments that deliver transformational and groundbreaking productions. I have expertise in non-violent human-centered communication across technical, cultural, and capability barriers.
I have collaborated/worked with Robert Wilson, Rinde Eckert, Martha Clarke, Chris Akerlind, Ed McCarthy, Walker Art Center, Cowles Center Dell’Arte International, The Soap FactoryRed Bastard, Big Cats, Eric Mayson, Live Action Set, Ashwini Ramaswamy, Red Eye Theatre, Dangerous Productions, Raw Red Meat Productions, Modern Antics, Dancebums, Ragmop Theatre, Stages Theatre, North Hennepin Community College, Shakespearean Youth Theatre, Theatre MU, Rosetown Playhouse, Borealis Dance, Look Out Arts Quarry, The Haunted Basement, Art Via Corpora (ARTEL), Theatre Mu, Bedlam Theatre, Collective Unconscious, and many others.
- Technical Director and Theatre Faculty at North Hennepin Community College
- Providing affordable and equitable access for people and organizations to 40 acres of land in Hovland, Minnesota by managing and maintaining it as a community asset. Member/Co-Owner/Co-Founder of Tamarack Land Cooperative. http://www.tamaracklandcoop.com
- Student Life’s Outstanding Diversity Program of the Year Award – Stages of Equity
- Above and Beyond Educator Award – Phi Theta Kappa Phi
- Kennedy Center Best Devising and Collaboration
- Kennedy Center Excellence in Lighting Design (x2)
- MFA Directing Finalist – Yale School of Drama
- Iowa Center for The Arts Award – University Of Iowa
- Delman Young Theatre Scholarship – Augustana College
Uphill Spaces / Down Hill Spaces, Issue 3, Good Job Zine, Spring/Summer 2019, Twin Cities Dance Zine